Difference between a professional construction company and contractors
Homeowners in India usually turn to individual contractors for their residential projects. Choosing between an individual contractor and a professional construction company is confusing. To begin with, there is very little understanding of the roles, responsibilities, and capacities of construction companies and contractors.
Then how do you know whom to choose? What is the difference between a construction company and a contractor? How does hiring a construction company make a difference? What should be your choice for building an efficient and durable house?
You need to understand the difference between contractors and construction companies to make a wise decision and hand over your project to someone who handles it efficiently.
Who is a contractor?
A contractor is a licensed or unlicensed individual who assists homeowners in constructing their residential building or house. Contractors provide independent services on a contractual basis.
- Contractors are skilled individuals with a wide and cordial network in different departments.
- They help you hire construction workers throughout your project based on the requirements.
- Contractors monitor the site to avoid any design mistakes or construction delays.
- They coordinate between different departments to ensure everything is going as per plan.
- Contractors possess sound knowledge about the raw materials required for construction and help you acquire appropriate quantities of construction materials to avoid wastage.
- Contractors are knowledgeable about municipal permissions and regulations. Hence, they can guide you in obtaining permits quickly in a hassle-free way.
What is a construction company?
A construction company is a kind of organization, business, or enterprise that deals with strategizing, designing, and executing different civil works.
- Unlike individual contractors, construction companies deal with civil projects of different scales, such as residential buildings, industrial constructions, infrastructure projects, etc.
- Construction companies are large entities with specialized engineers, architects, designers, and contractors at their assistance.
- Unlike contractors, you don’t have to worry about hiring multiple contractors or subcontractors. A single construction company can take care of all your construction needs.
- Since construction companies are already a team of architects, engineers, and designers, you don’t have to run from pillar to post to hire everyone individually.
- Construction companies monitor and supervise every single detail throughout your entire construction journey.
- They assist you from site inspection to your house warming ceremony in ensuring your construction project takes the shape of your dreams and vision.
- They also help in quickly obtaining municipal permissions for your house.
- Some construction companies even have a legal team to assist you with civil legal issues.
Differences between construction companies and contractors.
|Individual contractors||Construction companies|
Talk to our Experts
The key to efficient construction processes and output is proficiency and experience, whether you hire a construction company or a contractor. You should look out for experience, expertise, construction skills, and reputation in the industry before hiring anyone.
Compassion and empathy are equally important to realize the vision of your ‘dream home.’ Both contractors and construction companies can be either licensed or unlicensed. It is better to go with licensed contractors or entities to avoid unpleasant consequences in the future.
Do not forget to research the track record of contractors or construction companies. Their reputation and success rate of efficiently executing different construction projects symbolize their credibility.
Remember, you cannot stop your construction mid-way and go back to hiring new contractors or construction companies. Hence, be sure about your requirements, project scale, limitations, and the expertise you think you need to execute your project efficiently. After careful consideration, hire a contractor or a company you think can take over this huge responsibility and hand over your dream project in the best shape.
#Experienced Architects #Design #2D-Design #3D-Design #Construction Company #Housing-Factory #Build-Home #Residential #Interiors #Commercial #Bangalore #BBMP #BDA #BMRDA #Panchayat #STRR #Municipality-Permission #A-Katha #B-Katha #Plan-Approval #Building-License #Hassle-Free #Contractor #Bescom #temporary electric connection #permanent Bescom Electrical connection
Hire the best construction service
Epic Housing Factory Pvt Ltd.
3rd floor, Novel Tech Park,
Kudlu Gate, Hosur road
Connect to us:
Call : +91 6360759762 Email:email@example.com
© 2021 housingfactory.in All rights reserved