BESCOM -Electricity Connection process in Bengaluru
BESCOM – Temporary Electrical connection is one of the essential step for construction of house.
BESCOM takes 30-days for new installation to be serviced after receiving the application,provided all details and documents required are furnished on time without fail.
The feasibility report must be furnished by BESCOM officer or Licensed electrical contractor within 7 days of receiving the application, this report is essential for power supply arrangement and issuing of a power sanction letter.
Documents required for BESCOM Connection in Bengaluru.
- Proof of ownership – Katha, sale deed, property tax bill, plan of sanction, plan of architecture, which has to be duly signed by a registered civil engineer.
- House tax paid receipt or Commercial certificate.
- Owner’s identity proofs – voter id card, pan card, Aadhar card, driving license or even passport (any of those).
- Owner’s Passport size photo.
- Mobile number or email id.
- Power Supply Agreement – The format of the agreement is available at the BESCOM office to be printed on Rs.200/- stamp paper.
Step by Step Procedure for Applying for BESCOM connection in Bangalore
Once all the required documents mentioned above is available, Follow the below steps to get BESCOM connection in Bengaluru.
- Applicants need to visit the sub-divisional office of BESCOM in that particular residential area.
- Get the Form A.
- Fill the form and submit the documents mentioned above.
- Pay the registration fees of Rs.50 per installation.
A registration number is given, with this unique registration number you can track the application’s status.
The applicant is supposed to complete the interior wiring and earthwork carried out by the licensed electrical contractor.
After the power is sanctioned by BESCOM
To obtain a domestic electric connection below are the DEPOSITS TO BE MADE within 1month of approval.
- Meter Security Deposit – Based on meter capacity to be fixed.
- Service Line charges.
- Initial Security Deposit – Based on the load.
- Service connection charges.
The work order will be issued by the BESCOM office, a particular area engineer will visit and fix the meter. The applicant will be provided with a Revenue Record number (RR number), and the connection will also be served.
Name Change /Transfer of Electrical connection from BESCOM in Bengaluru.
If the residence already has the electrical connection, the new owner must Transfer BESCOM ownership.
The Applicants are required to submit a formal request letter along with the following details.
- RR number.
- Name of the Owner.
- Address of the residence.
- Telephone number.
- Copy of Sale agreement.
- Sale deed and payment receipts.
- Xerox copy of the previous month Electricity bill.
- Indemnity bond.
If the applicant does not provide a consent letter from the Previous owner of the residence, it is required for them to make the security deposits once again to transfer the connection to the applicant’s name.
However, for hassle free experience, We at HousingFactory.in can also help our customers in the paper works like preparing blueprints, documentation required and then submitting it to BESCOM for approval.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Hire the best construction service
Epic Housing Factory Pvt Ltd.
3rd floor, Novel Tech Park,
Kudlu Gate, Hosur road
Connect to us:
Call : +91 6360759762 Email:email@example.com
© 2021 housingfactory.in All rights reserved